Biometric Time Clock
Do you fill out time cards by hand, or not at all? OnTime Biometric
Time Clock program calculates payroll so you don't have to! Employees
"clock in" using a keyboard, barcode reader, or fingerprint reader.
Keep track of time your employees spend on specific projects or
clients. When an employee starts work they "clock in." When they finish
work they "clock out" and may specify what project or client they were
working on. You will be able to produce payroll reports and managerial
reports such as cost analysis per employee, job, or client. Find out
who is most efficient and how much a job is costing you in wages with
one click. If you currently do payroll by hand, this software will pay
for itself in one week! Microsoft Access compatible lets you easily
import/export data and link to any other Office software such as Word,
Access, and Excel.
OnTime Biometric 2.6 Screenshots
See for yourself how OnTime can help you keep track of employee payroll
and individual jobs.
New: Authenticate Employees With Fingerprint Reader
Minimize To Taskbar and it stays running!
- Simple, easy to use interface
- Comes with useful, ready-to-use reports
- Customize included reports and create your own
- Link data with any Microsoft Office product
- Allow multi-user shared access on company LAN
- Secure password protection
- Does not require barcode scanner hardware! Completely functional
with a standard keyboard
- Can authenticate users with an attached fingerprint reader
- Designed to work seamlessly with barcode and magnetic employee ID
- Runs on any version of Windows including Windows 98, NT, ME,
- Includes Access Runtime software. Also compatible with any
version of Microsoft Access 2000 and later
What Our Customers Are Saying
"OnTime helped us save hours of work calculating time
cards. Using the Job Costing Report
we were able to find out how much time we were spending on each client
and cut costs."
-- Glen R., Package warehouse
Managers everywhere are chosing OnTime. Join our growing community of
- Doctor and dentist offices
- Small businesses
- Law Firms
- Major US hospitals
How much will OnTime save me?